The great food and wine history and the long Piedmontese culinary tradition are very well represented by the products enclosed in this rich Christmas basket.
20 Item Items
Warning: Last items in stock!
The mushroom sauce, Tagliolini with truffle, Barbera wine, egg pasta, the famous PDO cheese from Bra, the cream of hazelnuts from the Langhe: all niche products that have made the Piedmontese land famous all over the world and that the whole world envies us.
Oval wicker painted basket with handles and fabric lining;
• Bottle of Barbera d'Asti DOCG Moranera Winery, 750 ml;
• Truffle Lard with Truffle Salumificio Gonella, about 225 g .;
• Specialties Salami with Truffle Salumificio Gonella, about 150 g .;
• Pork Bacon Seasoned Salumificio Gonella, 225 g approx.
• Roasted "Madernassa" pears of Roero without sugar
Alfieri, g 600;
• Raviolini pack, egg pasta stuffed with raw ham
Cascina Loverina, 250 g;
• Traditional Polenta Taragna Molino of Borgo S.Dalmazzo, 250 g;
• Conchiglioni confection, bronze drawn pasta
L'Antica Madia, 250 g;
• Sauce Pot with Porcini Mushrooms Saporie, g 185;
• Ciambelle box with Moscato La Sassellese, g 90;
• Ballotin Sopraffini Gianduiotti Bara i & Milan, 75 g;
Total 12 pieces
Package dimensions cm 44 x 34 x h 24
To guarantee its integrity during transport, all glass products are packaged in the bubble wrap. It is the discretion of the recipient to recompose the basket as shown in the photo.